Thursday, August 13, 2015

Please buy a T-shirt! Proceeds for Special Bed...

We are in desperate need of a Special bed for our Special Needs son.  The bed is designed to prevent him from escaping into the night out the windows on those crazy nights when his meds won't put him to sleep.  You can purchase our awesome blue high quality t-shirt's through this site, and you can also choose to give cash only or both.  The bed costs almost $1,000 and the guy has to come build most of it within the room itself.  My wife has been wanting this bed for almost 7-years now, so instead of giving up on it after our last horrible escape situation because I can't afford it myself, I'm going to try to raise the money one more time on-line...here.  I hope you can contribute to this cause and make me look good to my wife, but more importantly help me keep my kid safe, because like others who care for older Special Need kids the support is less and less.  Thanks in advance!  Thanks for the views!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad Sense